I babysit for a girl who use to think her mom’s name was “my love” because her dad said it so often to her and that’s just freaking cute I can’t
(Source: cutielife, via silverandblue)
- If you don’t like your name don’t use it.
- Scream at the sky, whisper secrets to the ocean, hold hands with clouds. The world is yours if you want it to be.
- Do things that make you nervous and let the feeling consume you until you feel scared and alive and want to throw up.
- Don’t worry about falling in love.
- Pick flowers whenever you see them and leave them wherever you go.
- Kiss all the things that make you happy and all the things that make you sad, kiss everything that makes you feel anything.
- Weave stars into your clothes and always remember that you came from them and will go back to them again someday.
- Never empty your pockets.
- Light dead flowers on fire when you’re feeling sad, let their smell fill your lungs and make you forget about life.
- Diet coca cola will make your head spin and your throat burn, drink it when you’re feeling like things are going to get bad.
- If a boy with pretty eyes asks you who you are, show him your scars and your freckles and your bruises and let him know that you are alive.
- The best people have electricity running through their veins and around their hearts, let them shock you.
- Forget how old you are, it does not matter.
- If something or someone makes you want to run then do it, run until your legs go numb and your heart is about to explode and you forget how to breathe.
- When the world is asleep make the night your friend and you will become invincible.
- Get lost in another city and don’t ask for directions.
- Cry if you want to, but try not to drown in your tears.
- Do not be afraid of the sight of blood or the sound of bones snapping or the smell of hospital beds.
- Race the moon while you’re driving until you’re going faster than the speed of light.
- Never sit still.
Alina Guevara, How to Not Understand Life and Be Okay With It (via dadangcharaught)
(Source: naeive, via silverandblue)
“When I start to get attached, someone’s gonna end up crying. Probably me.”
Renoirs (via renoirs)
1/13 older »